Friday, March 9, 2018

SNSS - Birthday Pals and Inky Backgrounds

OH boy did I have a fun, inky weekend. I played with my Distress Oxides and various paper types (from bristol, to glossy cardstock.) I wanted to create some water backgrounds for some cute critter cards. But the more I inked up, the more backgrounds I had and I decided ALL the critters from my Birthday Pals set needed to be used.

Still thinking about the water backgrounds for my fishes...after I inked up the paper and let it dry, I went back with the darker ink and using the "spot looking" stamp from the Texture Tiles - the March Stamp of the Month (Free with a $75 purchase). I thought it added to the water illusion - what do you think?


Here are my non-water cards....


I added birthday hats to all my critters and used the punny sentiments from the set - I think these turned out awesome!!

I hope you are inspired! Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn


No comments: