Saturday, March 10, 2018



Hello everyone! Today I want to share a fun spring card with you. I love how you can build a colorful scene with the new Birds and Blossoms stamp set.


For this card I stamped the branch with flowers three times and a couple of the flowers and one of the birds. I stamped everything on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor markers and a water brush. I added a black strip with the message on top of the stamped scene so I didn’t have to mask anything and I could hide a couple of overlapping parts of the branches behind the strip. I stamped the message with an embossing ink and added a white embossing powder to make it stand out. I distressed the edges of the watercolor piece with a blue ink and adhered everything onto a kraft colored card.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/timeless-hymns-clear-stamp-set/ http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/birds-blooms-clear-stamp-set/

I used the Timeless Hymns and Birds & Blooms for this card.

Have a great day!
- Lucinde

No comments: