Thursday, March 8, 2018

Birds & Blooms

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here to share with you a card using one of our newest sets, Birds & Blooms. I just love this dogwood branch. We had a dogwood tree in our front yard when I was growing up and as a child I always wanted to climb it because it was easy to climb. My mom used to fuss at me each time I did because it was such a special tree. I don't know how true it is but legend is a dogwood is the tree that the cross was made of and after Jesus was crucified he would not allow that tree to become large enough for a cross to be made from its branches again.  


To make my card I started with a top folding Powder Pink card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I randomly stamped the dogwood branch to cover the front and colored it with Copic markers. The greeting is actually from two different sets, Hoppy Easter and Spring Blossoms.



1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so sweet Ceal!! Love your gorgeous design of the flowers all of over and the sentiment in the center! Beautifully done!