Saturday, March 24, 2018

birds & blooms trio

Hello! I am sharing a few more cards today using stamps from the March release. Here I used Birds & Blooms, Skinny Minnie Alpha, and Texture Tiles 1.
 
I stamped the bird and branch on my first card, then the top portion plus the branch were masked. I lightly sponged with blue and stamped one of the Texture Tiles over top. The bird & branch were colored with Copics. A few images were stamped second generation on the top, along with some faint yellow dots with another Texture Tile. Half of a paper doily and some pearls finished it off.
 

My second card is very CAS with a deep purple ink and more pearls.


And my last card is another CAS one but this time in pink. The other half of the paper doily was added to the top and another pearl.


Have a great day!
Diane


 

No comments: