Saturday, January 6, 2018

Faith Makes the Impossible Possible

Hello Sweet Friends!  Julie here and today I am sharing a quick card using the January Stamp of the Month- Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands (free with any $60 order) along with the Scene Silhouettes: Wetland Grass and Faith.


I love the silhouettes in all of the new stamp sets- perfect for all types of occasions as well as masculine cards!

I created the background scene using distress inks before stamping the images with an archival black ink and heat setting with clear embossing powder. Once cooled, I cut the panel into 3” x 3” square and hand trimmed to nine 1” squares.

The sentiment from Faith was stamped onto white cardstock using archival black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, trimmed and mounted onto black cardstock.

I also heat embossed the duck image from Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands  before fussy-cutting.  After mounting the 1” squares with dimensional foam, adding the fussy-cut duck image, I finished off the card with a few crystal drops. 
 
Quick and easy- a fun card using just stamping techniques! No special dies needed.


I hope I have inspired you today and thanks for taking the time to visit us- hugs and God Bless, sweet friends!

No comments: