Tuesday, September 12, 2017

just for you.

Hello! It's Monika here today with a flowery card. I've been under the weather for the last couple of days, so I needed a quick and easy card for my post... so I looked into my scrap pile and I found some flowers already colored and cut from a previous project. That's what I am talking about!
The images are from Scribble Flowers clear stamp set. They were stamped on water color paper, then colored and spritzed with distress inks.
 
 
I sponged the background with green distress ink. It's the perfect backdrop for the bold flowers. Added a touch of gold, black and white... and my card was done! A gold button with black thread completed the pretty look...
 
 
 
I am going to leave you with some Scribble Flowers stamp set eye candy:


 


 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika
 




 
 

No comments: