Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri Gilson here with a new card to share with you.  I'm super excited to announce that Korin has asked me to extend my stay as a guest designer!  Thank you so much, Korin!!

With Mother's Day only a couple days away I thought that I would give you a little inspiration of a card I created for my Mom.  For the main image I used a digital stamp called, Happy Flowers.  I love using digital stamps as you can purchase them and have them immediately to use.  For those of you that like a physical stamp, this image can also be found in the Happy Place stamp set.  The Mother's Day sentiment is from the newly released Mason Jar Bouquet.  This set is filled with a bunch of sentiments for all types of cards.



 

 


Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the simple color palette! Congrats on being asked to extend your guest designer gig. :) ~ Andrea

Donna W said...

Lovely card, pretty colors and paper! Thanks for sharing.