Saturday, March 25, 2017

Trust God - Words of Life & Peaceful Peonies

Hello. This is Gracie Chavez. Today I want to share a new card using 2 different stamp sets to create a focal sentiment and a verse to go along with it plus a beautiful watercolored peony.


This cards has a striking, beautiful color palette. The fun polka dot pattern on the background adds a fun touch to the card. This is a bright and feminine ensemble that says Summer all along.



The encouraging word and verse are perfect for the card front. I used one of the words from Words of Life: Actions as the focal sentiment and then I stamped right under it a verse from Peaceful Peonies. I framed the inspiring sentiment with decorative die cuts and a heat embossed peony I colored with watercolor markers.



I invite you to stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop to take a closer look at these and many other new stamps from our new releases. The shop has also a 50% off stamp and die sale you might like! For more inspiration remember to follow SNSS blog, where the design team share project ideas and lots of inspiration!

Thanks so much for visiting.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Gracie!